ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management System
ISO 50001:2011 provides a framework of requirements for organizations to:
• Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
• Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
• Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
• Measure the results
• Review how well the policy works
• Continually improve energy management
Quality Management Principles:
The standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail online. Using ISO 9001:2008 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn, brings many business benefits.
The benefits of using ISO 14001:2004 can include:
• Reduced cost of waste management
• Savings in consumption of energy and materials
• Lower distribution costs
• Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public
BS OHSAS 18001:2007
BS OHSAS 18001 can also be adapted to all types of organizations to help eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. The standard is designed to help you create the best possible working conditions in your organization – helping you to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
Eco Passport Certification
The Eco-Passport is a certification system for products used in the textile industry, such as colorants, auxiliaries and chemicals, which are examined with regard to their suitability for manufacturing of optimized Oeko-Tex® Standard 100human ecological textiles.