“Encocat” is 'Encore Natural Polymers Private Limited' line of cationic guar products. These Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride derivatives of Guar are moderately charged and have low aqueous viscosity. They are marketed primarily to manufacturers of personal care products and paper products.
Encocat products provide excellent thickening and conditioning properties to personal care products like shampoos, conditioners, creams, and lotions. They are compatible with a majority of surfactants and common ingredients used in cosmetic and personal care formulations.
Encocat products are also used as flocculent and dry strength additives in paper manufacturing processes. They help improve paper quality by increasing file pulp retention, strength and printability.
Cosmetics and Personal Care Product Additives Products:
• Have a high molecular weight, excellent water solubility and are highly effective viscosifires in aqueous solutions.
• Have excellent thickening, viscosity, volume and foam enhancing properties as compared to plain guar gum.
• Have additional conditioning effects due to their quaternary polymer structure.
• Enhance consistency, and improve stability and performance of personal care & cosmetic products.
• Bind tightly to the protein in human skin and hair, allowing better damage control properties.